Life size model of a human head in 4 parts. The left side of the face is dissected in sagittal and horizontal section, showing many features of the skull and brain, as well as the oronasal cavity.
Removable parts are:
- Half brain, features the structures of the cerebrum, including arteries- Half of the cerebellum- Eye with optic nerve
Mounted on base.
Size: 21 x 15 x 16 cm, weight: approx. 1 kg
Augmented- Anatomy- App
The new Augmented Anatomy App in combination with this high quality anatomical model makes learning now even easier and more efficient!
This app automatically recognises our anatomical models and displays the nomenclature in augmented reality. As an Erler Zimmer customer, you can use it completely free of charge and for an unlimited period of time.
- High-quality Augmented Reality learning app
- Free of charge and without registration
- Nomenclature always and everywhere available
- Further online links in the learning lexicon
Our augmented anatomy app works on all common smartphones or tablets. Click here to Download the App